The Confederation is represented by:
- Daniel Markwalder, Delegate Digital Transformation and ICT Steering;
- Florian Schütz, Federal Cyber Security Delegate;
- Georges-Simon Ulrich, Director-General of the Federal Statistical Office;
- Michael Schöll, Director of the Federal Office of Justice;
- Dirk Lindemann, Director of the Federal Office of Information Technology, Systems and Telecommunication, Representative of the IT Operators Conference.
The cantons are represented by:
Die Vertretung der Kantone setzt sich zusammen aus:
- Michael Kammerbauer, canton of Bern;
- Stéphane Schwab, canton of Freiburg;
- Reto Fahrni, canton of Solothurn;
- Eva Boretti, canton of Thurgau;
- Silvano Petrini, canton of Ticino;
- Cédric Roy, canton of Valais.
- Another cantonal representation is currently vacant.
The Swiss Union of Cities and the Association of Swiss Communes each appoint one person. A further three members are appointed by the communal representatives in the Assembly of Delegates.
- Lucas Nicolussi, Chief Digital Officer, city of Uster, appointed by the Swiss Union of Cities
- Gérald Strub, board member and appointed by the Association of Swiss Communes
- Thomas Royston, Director of the Service «Direction des systèmes d'information et de communication», city of Geneva